the Art of Tommy Viall

a display for the creative works of Tommy Viall

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ooltewah, Tennessee, United States

I am a Scotch Irish, Viking who enjoys the woods and the wild... I love history and mythology and hope to someday translate that love into Art that will inspire others to ask questions and desire to know more about where we come from so that together we can figure out where we are going...

Friday, September 21, 2012

El Sol Mexican Restaurant


El Sol Mexican Restaurant

(423) 877-2879

4047 Hixson Pike
Chattanooga, TN 37415
 Vegetarian "E" ( Spinach and Cheese Burritos covered in cheese with salad)





Hands down the best Mexican Restaurant in town!!!! Maybe the best restaurant period!!!  The food is so fresh and prepared so well. The staff is out of this world so quick and very competent. They go out of their way to serve you. The kitchen staff may be the best in the world... I have been to Mexico and California.... I know good Mexican cuisine and you cant beat El Sol.... A great Vegetarian menu as well as old favorites.... I've been trying to talk the manager into making that delicious Mexican corn.... as well as serving black bean burritos and Horchata ... That would be great but seriously.... Great Food!!!! Great prices....!!!!!   I highly recommend the "Michelata" a spicy alcoholic beverage.. I am sure I spelled it wrong but it is so good!! Very family oriented.... serving alcohol but definitely not a bar!

I give El Sol Mexican Restaurant       6 stars - ****** (out of five)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home